Rendezvous

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Quote of the Week

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the witch up with cookies.
~ (Unknown)

As many of you know I have been battling the "Battle of the Bulge" since 2003. I have finally reached my goal and am 72 pounds lighter than when I began. Thanks to my son Tim for not letting me procrastinate. I was going to "start Monday". I'll never forget what he said to me. He said "Mom, if you're going to do it, DO IT!, don't wait for Monday." And thank you to LA Weight Loss who helped me shed the last 38 pounds and are still hanging in there with me so that I do not gain it back. Thanks to all my friends for noticing and making me feel like a million bucks. I may need a million bucks if I don't stop shopping. It is so much more fun to shop when you feel good about your body image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home