Rendezvous

Monday, March 21, 2005

Here in Estonia

Hi All,
Sorry that I missed Jay and Jennifer Sunday but I am positive that the program went without a hitch. I had hoped to listen in on the net but alas, the family I'm staying with does not have the net. However, this coming Sunday I'll be able to tune in.

I am having a great time and not suffering any jetlag, thankfully. My Estonian sure needs brushed up. I'm doing some land business and really feel the lack of business words in my vocabulary.

Hope all is well and be sure to tune in Sunday again. Jay and Jennifer will be on to entertain you.

Peatse kohtumiseni (Until we see again) ,
Leanna

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I'm glad to see you've made it safe and sound; I was thinking about you. ^_^ I hope you have a great time while you are away!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home