Rendezvous

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

We are Cookin'

Leanna has filled her first orders and the reviews of the food have been great! We have happy customers and re-orders. Yes!

This weeks additions to the menu are:
Salmon Quiche - 2-4 servings - $10
The salmon quiche is made with tasty red sockeye salmon and is very yummy!

Fish Chowder - 16 oz serving - $4
I only use white fish when making my chowder. This week I used sole and haddock. The chowder has a generous amount of fish. No skimping here!

The Turkey is in the Oven!
That's right, I make a mean turkey dinner. This will be a mix and match dinner. Keep checking as I update you on the choices. The yummy dressing is already made and will sell at a price of only $3 for a side dish for two.

Frantic about what to have for dinner?
Don't fret and don't forget,
Leanna prepares meals for frantic, hungry people.
Let her be frantic. After all, she's the Frantic Romantic Chef. Ooh-La-La

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home