Rendezvous

Friday, February 18, 2005

Awe, Joe.

This week we are fundraising at cfmh. We are a non-for-profit organization and though all the djs are volunteer, we do have some costs that we need to raise funds for. As a result, I was also on for four weekday mornings this week co-hosting with the morning djs, trying to raise some much needed cash. On Thursday, I got a call from a fellow dj. Apparently Joe, a friend of his, was listening from NY, the Big Apple, on his computer on www.shoutcast.com . He was chatting with his dj friend and asked who the girl (me) was that was on-air at the time. He said he had fallen in love with my voice. And, now he has a boyhood crush on me. Awe Joe! He had asked if I would say hi to him on air. I did. I hope he tunes in to Rendezvous. If he enjoyed me fundraising, he'll love me on Rendezvous.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home